My Death Doula services offer respectful and compassionate family support to assist families through an end of life transition.
This service is available for deaths in any facility.
I support home deaths, hospital/hospice or Aged care facility deaths.
I can offer the following services and anything else you may need support with:
• Basic information and education around the dying process
• Assessing and preparing environments for a home death
• Customised care co-ordination -co-ordination of support rosters and care teams
• Non medical respite care
• Family and/or patient advocacy
• Spiritual companionship
• Life Review
• Assistance with Advanced Care Directives/Funeral Directives/Emotional Wills
• End of Life Vigil Support
• Body preparation/anointing and/or guidance and support in washing and preparing the body yourselves
• Grief and bereavement support
• Liaising with health care and support teams and advocating for personal wishes
• Respectful and compassionate support for families through all stages of the process
Cost of services varies from $45 per hour
Customised packages or bulk hour purchasing can be negotiated
Death Doula. Personal Transformation Mentor.
End of life care is important. Knowing you have someone you can call on for support is reassuring.
With over 8 years experience working for an independent funeral organisation and a lifetime of experience working with the deeper needs of each individual, I want to help you make the most of your life while you’re still here.
Contact Michelle on 0408081455 for further information or package options.
End-of-Life Doula Directory is an independently run directory especially for End-of-Life Doulas/Consultants. Our purpose is to help people find the support they need through a comprehensive listing of Death Doulas in Australia.
Kulakaya is passionate about aligning your spiritual, emotional and practical comfort and care with your intrinsic life values. We offer support, understanding and peace at end of life.