Welcome to Memoleaves Directory of Businesses for help and support. Here we aim to provide a comprehensive list of practitioners and organisations available to support you in your end of life planning, your grief, and journey you are on.
This is a free directory. All plans are free but will require you to indicate each year if you still need the listing.
1. To get started, click on Create a listing.
2. Then log in or click on ‘Not yet registered’ and create an account.
3. Then log into the Business Directory, and pick the most relevant genre for your business. If there is one you would like that is not listed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add it. You can do this before or after you add your business, as each listing is reviewed.
4. Once your listing is complete, it will be reviewed and posted as soon as possible.
You can have as many free listings as you like.
The more like minded and diverse businesses we collect, the more valuable this resource will be to you and our community.
- Alternative Funerals (0)
- Alternative Therapies (0)
- Catering (0)
- Celebrant (0)
- Cleaning (0)
- Cold bed hire (1)
- Death Doula (3)
- Eco Funerals (0)
- End of Life Consultant (2)
- Funeral Directors (1)
- General (1)
- Grief Counselling (2)
- House sorters (1)
- Legal (0)
- Massage (1)
- Memorials (0)
- Pet Funerals (0)
- Venue Hire (0)
Your parent or loved one is moving, has died, moving into care, or it’s time to sell the family home. You need to downsize or clear a deceased estate. You don’t have time to do everything, and it’s a big job – where would you start? There’s a lot to organise and manage.
How I can help:
•strategic hands on work
•decluttering, packing and distribution of content
•styling using your own content; minimal hire of extra items
•camera-ready property makeovers to give you the best possible sale price.